Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Logos



Star Wars



There is only room for Star Wars in my heart, so I am biased, but its logo is perfect for the series. It is very modern because of its simple lines and use of one color, but up against a background of deep space it effectively gives the feeling of how expansive the world of the movies is. When it pops up on screen in combination with the iconic music, it prepares the audience for what they are about to experience. And it is amazing.

Memsight 


I'm not sure what Memsight is, nor have I ever seen its logo before today, but I like it. What I like most is the use of color in addition to the clean but detailed design. The eye is simple, but it has the one light spot to give it a little more realism, and most of the color is different shades of the teal color, but I really like the one sliver of orange to contrast the rest of the logo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment