Thursday, March 12, 2015

Midwinter Recess: A Reflection

This last midwinter break I tried to spend relaxing and doing what I wanted to do in reward for all of my accomplishments. My accomplishment being getting into my top choice college, which I knew before Christmas Break, but wanted to milk as much as possible. So I went to the hamptons to stay at my godfather's house and didn't really do much for a good five days. It was a really good way to destress, but it also kind of messed me up because it's getting harder to be motivated to do work. But when I returned I did record some music with my good friends for the rest of the break, which I found very productive and something I am proud of, though we are not completely done yet. Unfortuneately I left some work to do at the last minute, including some of my exhibition work, and also this homework assignment. Please forgive me Ms. Lee.

And here is a very poor quality photo of my girlfriend, my friend, and me in the hamptons.

No comments:

Post a Comment